Groucho is back for the final wrap up on the audio show for this years Peoria Beerfest and commentary on American Craftbeer Week 2015. We then move on to clips from the festival VIP tent with Groucho & CHUD.
Get to Peoria in late April for this Festival and be prepared to have a blast!
On the show:
- Intro by Groucho with love for his local Peoria/Bloomington bars and restaurants that stepped it up for this years Craftbeer Week.
- Groucho & CHUD talk Peoria Beerfest.
- Belching Beaver Beer.
- Losing your head?
Stone Brewing Theodors.
Interview: Jennifer Ritter of the Peoria Jaycees. (at 9:00)
Explore Peoria Video… Jennifer killed it! http://www.explorepeoria.com/
- Do the VIP Tent!
- Northcoast Brewing Company J Marie.
- Interview: Ken Chiu (Official TBR Photographer) (at 12:48) www.kenchiuphoto.com
- Breakfast at the Fox Pub before the Beerfest!!! Lets pack the Fox next year!
- Fried Toast!
- Groucho drops an F Bomb!
- Kudos to Pat Hartzler from Brewers Distributing for all his acquisitions at the VIP tent.
- More F Bombs.
- Pat Hartzler is not pulled through on the audio show… Hoping to pull through to video clips.
- Interview Luke Heminover (at 18:30)
- The Champagne Room at the VIP Tent.
- Who are the Jaycees?
- Trending, #Heminover
- Interview Steve King (at 21:45)
- Steve King verified the “Oldest Beerfest” with All About Beer.
- VIP Aftermath.
- Three Floyds Black Heart
- Interview Matt Rixner (at 24:00)
- Alchemist Heady Topper.
- “Wife… Wife…”.
- More swearing… We are sorry! Toast should never have that kind of language associated with it!
- Ken is back.
- Wrapup with Chud and Ken enjoying the Topper.
The VIP tent is a great way to start the day the Jaycees Beerfest! See you there next year!