Don’t call it a comeback, part 2! The Death of Rusty.
Beers on the show: Victory Storm King, Ale Smith Speedway Stout, BBB Brewings Eurithius Extreme Imperial Stout.
On the show:
- Longest running beer podcast?
- Stormking would make a killer band name! CHUD reads it with Metal Tones.
- Rope A Dope!
- TBR Studio B coming to a close.
- Groucho blames his “Ap” for finding a new house.
- CBR gets a lot of lip service on this ep.
- Studio B is rich in history.
- The life and times of CHUD’s cat, Rusty.
- Rusty’s demise.
- Margaret has patience!
- Drone Strike on Studio B?
- Inking Ap vs Book https://www.inkling.com/
- Tasting Beer by Randy Mosher. http://www.radicalbrewing.com
- Head to head battle of Analog vs Digital media.
- Round one to the book.
- Round two to the Ap.
- Casual beer drinkers are getting more beer smarts.
- Bonus Beer Bob’s Christmas Beer!!! Its our annual tribute to The Good Beer Show. Podfaded… Sadly!
- Bob’s wax job is superior!
- F-Bombs start rolling… Sorry!
- TBR invites themselves over to Bob’s to homebrew.
- CHUD tastes chocolate… Groucho gets the wine… Our taste buds were blasted!!! Still an outstanding beer!
- CHUD has a problem with the TBR equipment.
- Twitter advice from CHUD. @tbrchud and @thebeerreport.
- One last bit of BBB love.
Beers on the show were gifts from the fine folks at Marketplace Selections. THANK YOU! Bonus Beer Bob’s Christmas beer was the most amazing Christmas present we received this year! Thanks Bob!
Intro and outro music shamelessly pulled from an old Julian Cope album. Spotify recently added some Julian Cope, and we love them for that… But they did not add the “St. Julian” album. His masterwork in our opinion! Enjoy a little “Pulsar”.
Download here: http://traffic.libsyn.com/thebeerreport/TBR_-_Death_of_Rusty.mp3