Kevin Myszkowski (Yeah, I had to copy and paste that) from The Harvest Cafe in Delavan rolled out the red carpet after asking us to do a show from the adjoining Wine shop, Hometown Wine & Spirits.
Ashley “Bird” Burdette (Hometown Manager) joins us to give us a brief education on Wine during the show as well.
Surprisingly good sound from the Groucho’s travel set-up. Sorry Groucho is over-modulated initially… Dont worry… I over-modulated Kevin and CHUD later in the show.
We do ring this show up to 85 Minutes… Sorry! We were having too much fun and there is not a lot of waste here. Kevin is like a top… Wind him up, and let him go!
Beers on the show: Wild Onion Hopslayer (In a Pint!), Finches Fascist Pig, Lagunitas Lil Sump’n, Darkhorse Brewing Plead the 5th, Darkhorse Brewing Scotte Karate
On the show:
- An introduction to Hometown Wine & Spirits.
- Hop Heads will love Delavan! Awesome beers in Delavan!
- The Exchange will be opening soon! 12 craft taps! Nitro tap as well!
- Farm to table at Harvest Cafe. Cameron Urban rocked the PARC/EPIC competition.
- Craft beer can love.
- Kevin might take CHUD’s place!
- The Dela-Van.
- Thomas Mathers Distillery.
- Groucho starts the negotiations… How much Rhubarb…???
- 3 Wine Swines.
- Kevin loves Delavan!
- Revolution Brewing conversation.
- Inkling Ap… Is whipped out for a few seconds.
- Metal Voice CHUD!
- Limited amount of F-Bombs… Sorry!
- Wine Bar… Defined! Ashley sits in and gives us some tips for wine.
- Get your Zinfandel at Casey’s down the street!
- New Menu’s daily… Kevin shares some of the secrets of what goes on behind the scenes with the staff.
- More negotiations… What will one walleye bring?
- TBR takeover??? Twist our arm!
- Kevin is an AM radio dude as well.
- Lagunitas loves to party? Kev says so!
- Ryan Sandburg = Yoda of Beer.
- Darklord Day talk.
- Marketplace Selections, RJ and Specialty all supply the variety of beers on tap.
- Boris the Crusher in Delavan???
- Lots of laughs… As we have consumed plenty of great beer!
- Delavan Love. Again!
- Groucho finally negotiates a pint!
- Final Beer… Lets kill this thing!
- CHUD does a completely racist interpretation of the Scotte Karate label.
- Wrap up.
THANK YOU TO KEVIN, ASHLEY AND LIBBY FOR LETTING US SPEND TIME IN YOUR STORE TO DO THIS SHOW!