Groucho heads out west for an anniversary brewery crawl with Dude Night’s Hogdawg. (Cheers to you who remember Dude Night!) It had literally been 10 years to the week that Groucho and CHUD came out to San Diego for the Stone 10th annual beerfest. This time, we behave ourselves and hit a few new brewhouses and enjoy our drinks with a little more moderation!
On the show:
- Lost Abby Confessional
- Tony Guinn beer
- CHUD’s philosophy on food establishments.
- Pickled carrots.
- Thrillist list guided our day of breweries.
- 32N Brewing. Totally cool brewery. Best Coast IPA was great!
- Little Miss Brewing Company. Groucho liked it! 2 months old.
- Breweries everywhere!
- Ale Smith IPA.
- Blue Angel Interruption!
- Groucho rails on Watermelon Dorado… Again! This horse is beat for God’s sake!
Thanks to Hogdawg for making the time to host another great day imbibing.