Groucho comes back from San Diego and brings back some fresh Stone Brewing Beer. Not Arrogant Brewing… That would be confusing. Wait a second… That is confusing! What the Hell are they doing out there in Escondido with the brewery names??? Thats for a different show.
Anyway. Groucho brings back a “crowler” of Stone Brewing Ripper IPA. Its a great way to start a new string of shows!
This show was recorded on International Podcast Day, September 30th 2016. For whatever that is worth!
On the show:
- Groucho has been spending time with other podcasts. Sorry CHUD.
- San Diego Homecoming of sorts?
- Groucho cant pour a beer!
- Kevin’s excuses to abandon us do not hold water.
- Flashback… Dude Night Podcast and some TBR history.
- Stone Brewing Restaurant is great for kids.
- Lost Abbey Tequila Farmhouse Ale. Amazing. Seek it out.
- Groucho’s love of the 5oz sample.
- 32 North Brewing gets us a beer on the house.
- Little Miss Brewing.
- Groucho has forgotten how good a Pliny is.
- Watermelon Dorado gets bashed again… Sorry… Cant refrain.
- International Podcast Day 2016 – Wave your freak flags people!
- Podcast life skills.
- Political Talk. Debate Talk.
- “Trump was on coke” says the Chud.
- Election predictions?
- We wind the show up in politics… Sorry!
- Chud doesn’t dig the Stone as much as Groucho.
Thanks for listening! New show from live in the Ale Smith Brewery with Hogdawg coming soon!