Groucho and CHUD were once again part of the craft-beer tasting at the Speakeasy in Pekin IL. We were happy be a part of this fundraiser again. Word on the street is that we will be doing this again on December 4th or 5th.
About halfway through the show we get into a great conversation with Shane and Bryan about beer tastes and what people are going for now.
On the show:
- Dude that CHUD knows? Reviews all the beers…
- We do not endorse his IPA stance. Personally, mowed grass is a great think to be drinking in our books!
- Nightcrawler Dan says hi.
- One of Groucho’s employees stops by.
- Second half of the show is all Groucho, Shane and Bryan.
- Shane Wicklund from Wolfe Distributing and Bryan Harlan from Baumgarten Distributing talk with Groucho about working an event like this.
- Why we love it… How we can work together…
- Then it becomes a conversation about Destihl and what they are up to. Kudos to Bryan for letting us talk about a competitor at length. He is owed his fair share of air time now!
Look for the Matt Rixner show out soon. Like 1 week!!! Sorry for the delay! I was going to lump it in here… But its not fair to the Fox and Matt to play second fiddle on a podcast!!!