We tried to overstay our welcome with Todd and Christian at the Peoria Brewing company, but they were game for all the nonsense that we were spewing on this episode of TBR. This is a full blown show, don’t think its just a filler piece. (Well, aren’t they all?) You get a solid 20 minutes of beer content interweaved with talk about “Chud’s girlfriend at the time”, Clown fears, Stevie Knicks (SP? Didn’t care enough to look it up) and Bob Dylan. Sounds like a normal show to us!
Thanks again to those guys letting us hang at the Peoria Brewing Company. Thanks for the free samples and we look forward to all the progress reports on the facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/PeoriaBrewingCompany
Beers on the show: TBR Pear Trippel, Mikkeller Beer Hop Breakfast, Clown Shoes Vampire Slayer American Imperial Stout.
- Tilted kilt? Way to start a show!
- Why cant beer places stick in Peoria?
- Plug for http://hopshoppe.com/
- “I had to drink them honey… It’s my job”.
- Groucho brought TBR homebrew! The Pear Golden!
- CHUDs lost rhizome!
- Kent Goldings debate!
- Nipples and Nuts reference. Who’s been around that long?
- Green Apple IPA conversation leads to pilot system talk.
- Todd has a midsection like a wasp nest.
- Groucho has a looming argument for the local beer stores.
- Is PUNK Brewery still around?
- Is the dog thing overdone?
- The beer biscuit idea leads to the peanut butter birthday story.
- Get your clown shoes on CHUD.
- CHUD is a clown hater? The X story.
- Everything sounds better at Red Rocks?
- Fleetwood Mac? RUSH talk.
- Ramones VS Bob Dylan car commercial showdown.
- Burning records and crosses in Pekin? Lets move on!
- Malaysian Airlines predictions. Still timely!!!
- Take me out EuroTrash Girl… Edited for Grouchos enjoyment.
Beers on the show, Honey Wheat courtesy of Peoria Brewing Company, Homebrew provided by Groucho and CHUD, Beer Hop Breakfast and Clown Shoes Vampire Slayer bought at Friar Tuck in Peoria Illinois.
Link to the show: