CHUD free show??? Groucho has to wing it as he hits Delavan to do a show about all the current beer doings that are coming up here in November. Beer “Doings” in Tazewell county!!! Lets make this be the start of a trend!!!!
Beers on the show:
Goose Island Illinois, Will Wheaten Stone Brewing collaboration beer Woot Stout, Uinta Punk’n.
On the show:
- Groucho and Kevin man the show from Hometown Wine and Spirits.
- Bent River Beer dinner at Harvest Cafe… November 14th! 309 244 7000
- Josh is working up a menu!
- Hop infused butter!
- Craft Beer Tasting in Pekin!
- The Beer Report and Crescent Sun Brewing with Pekin Main Street association at the Speakeasy in Pekin on November 21st.
- Boulevard Brewing gets purchased by Duval… Greg Koch starts the name calling?
- Goose Island… Honest opinions of what they have done since being bought by Anheuser Busch.
- Oh… Mitch Steele is still head brewer at Stone… He hasn’t left!
- Will Wheaten Beer.
- Hop butter tasting… Live and in person.
- 3 Floyds? Where are you in Illinois???
- Beard talk? World series sets Groucho off.
- Ashley from Hometown Wine and Spirits says that beards add to a mans overall appearence!?!?
- Groucho’s San Diego trip.
- Low Rise Jeans… Groucho has a problem with them apparently!
- Old man clothes.
Beers on the show provided by The Harvest Cafe. Thank you for all you guys do. Special thanks to Ashley for letting us invade her store to do the show at Hometown Wine and Spirits.
Listen here: http://traffic.libsyn.com/thebeerreport/TBR_61.mp3