Groucho and CHUD take a European tour of beers on this episode. Starting in Scotland, and ending in the land of our nemesis… France! Sounds like a recipe for disaster right? You might be shocked at the results!
Welcome Margaret for the first half of the show
Beers on the show: Traquair Jacobite Ale, Traquair House Ale, Thiriez “Blonde” Dry-hopped French farmhouse ale, La Choulette Blonde, Burt Grant’s Hopzilla.
- BLUBRRY BABY!!!
- Chris Moyles rating.
- Frog Legs, AB had a bad childhood experience with frogs?
- Warhammer 40K, Dawn of War. (Added for geek cred)
- Oldest house in Scotland?
- Beer for Breakfast… Ala The Replacements.
- American Brewers are over the top.
- 6 X 6 = 18.
- Global cooling screwed the Scots.
- CHUD Golf.
- Stings tantra.
- Madonna wants a wiener?
- Article from Clarke about movie theaters.
- Movie Piracy… In the theaters!
- Letter from Jim Koch to Groucho.
- French leaders… Kicking ass? Sarkozy! Canada a better place?
- Chipped Sam Adam’s glass.
- PB Ricks Beeratitudes
Beers on the show purchased at Friar Tuck in Peoria and Bloomington Illinois.
Download this show steeped in culture here: