Seems like the cool thing to do… Empty out some stouts before summer hits! We are just closing ranks with the other podcasts!!!
This show is long… kinda meandering… And definitely over the top with the sound effects later in the show! Groucho would like to apologize in advance for singing Elton!
Beers on the show: Millstream Brewing – Stout, North Coast Brewing – Old Number 38, Bells Kalamazoo Stout, Anderson Valley Brewing – Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout, Founders – Kentucky Breakfast Stout.
- Listener mail from Estel.
- The origins of IPA.
- Pierre Cellis’ beers… The greatest, or the greatest marketing campaign?
- Anheuser Busch’s Bare-knuckle stout. (Not tried on the show).
- RateBeer check sheet.
- Everclearchannel… The rumor mill.
- 21 lessons to stop masturbating (Per a Mormon memo).
- CONTEST!!! See www.thebeerreport.com for details on cool Hobgoblin stuff!
- Grindhouse – One brothers review.
- A banal rant?
- Messed up labels on the Barney Flats Stout.
- I’m sooooooo gay!
- Elton John karaoke.
- Beer Report Facts! Mormons run Nevada?
- Groucho & CHUD’s 5th grade pep talk.
- Wychwood information lesson.
- What if aliens could get Kentucky Breakfast Stout.
Beers on the show purchased at Friar Tuck in Peoria IL