Seasons Greetings! We take the holiday head-on by trying out a bunch of festive beers! This is a lengthy show… Lots of beer and non-beer talk, some drunken singing, and a song. Hopefully, a present for everyone!
Beers on the show: Sam Adams Winter Lager, Sierra Nevada Celebration, Schlafly Christmas Ale, Wychwood Bah Humbug, Young’s Winter Warmer, Anchor Brewing’s Holiday Ale 2006.
On the show:
- Dean Martin would be the guy to do Christmas with.
- Beer… (Sorry, we talked about a few)
- Burning clove cigarettes.
- Witch brooms and their origins.
- Patrick Stewart’s Christmas Carol CD.
- CHUD is getting soft?
- Apologies – God help us!
- Chevy Ads with John Mellencamp.
- CHUD’s alternate truck ads.
- Prep Football.
- Kissing Cousins.
- Jeffrey T and the Library of Congress.
- King of Beer song.
- Boris the Spider… They Might Be Giant’s version of Spider.
- Sealed with Wax, and other great things of yesteryear… Or yestercentury
- Groucho’s Thanksgiving.
- The Lost Duck Brewing Company in Fort Madison Iowa. (Groucho was going to Margaret’s family Thanksgiving… So, they are Groucho’s In-laws!)
- Anonymous posting on the TCB.
- Too Much Joy’s – Drunk & in Love
All the beers on the Holiday show were purchased at Broadway Liquors in Pekin IL.