Dont Call it a Comeback, Part 1.
Groucho and CHUD saddle back up in TBR studio B for the first of 3 big shows. Its all about whats been going on for the past few months. Did you miss us?
Beers on the show: O’Fallon Brewing 5 Day IPA with Chinook hops, Ale Smith IPA, Bell’s Hopslam.
On the show:
- Wheres AB? She’s gone!
- Aged growler firkin beer. 2 and a 1/2 years old!
- Flat start to the show!
- Ale Smith is now in Peoria! Thanks to Marketplace Selections for providing this beer for the show!
- How to get divorced in 12 months?
- Even Kansas has something unique and cool… Yes, even Kansas!
- Look what Pekin produced! (That means us!)
- We will outlive CBR!
- Get your Ale Smith in Peoria! NOW!
- CHUD dating storied again?
- Dating Groucho’s Ex?
- The Goat farm dream is still alive!
- Pick your relationships in a different fashion than getting a stray animal!
- Mom was not a racist! How “White” was our youth in Central Illinois?
- Groucho’s radio voice.
- Choda? Not Radd mellow… But CHUD is mellowed.
- Christian Slater movies for 100 Alex?
- Margaret interupts!
- Delicious Kudos?
- Hopslam lands in Pekin! Broadway Liquors has it!
- Superbowl talk. Flacco praise.
- Mass transit talk.
- Why dont animals turn into Zombies? Zombie Dogs would suck!
- CHUD digs up some horrible 1930’s movie for reference. Freaks?
- Anti-AB. Anhesuer Busch Black Crown. Not good.
- Anti-AB. Bud Platinum.
- Whats the point of these high ABV beers?
- Tornado top makes the Miller beer! Some dude got paid for this!!! Is he inventing the blue mountains on the Coors labels?
- Beer Report Noodling… Miller leads to Coors leads to Sherpa’s and Mt Everest.
- Groucho is not taking care of CHUD’s cats if CHUD gets struck by lightening ontop of a mountain while hiking… While its raining.
- Kill it!
Beers on the show from O’Fallon Brewery in O’Fallon MO, Hopslam was from Broadway Liquors in Pekin IL, AleSmith provided to the show by our friends at Marketplace Selections.
Support your local beer store!!!!
Download directly here: http://traffic.libsyn.com/thebeerreport/TBR_-_Anti_AB_Show.mp3