Groucho went on vacation… And brought back beer! Shocker right??? So, you get to hear about some beer from Denver and the local Denver liquor store… You also get a heap of Groucho and CHUD’s “noodling” conversations that lead everywhere and nowhere! Thus, you get Denver Noodles!
Beers on the show: Oskar Blues Mama’s Little Yella Pils, Dale’s Pale Ale, Russian River Pliney the Elder, Alaskan Brewing Smoked Porter.
On the show:
- Get your ass to Denver.
- Hippie dude at the Oskar Blues Bar.
- Beer, BBQ and Blues? Trendy or just imitating Big Foamy Head?
- CHUD hates John Mayer.
- Radionowhere podcast is not kid-safe!
- Canned beer!
- Machete, the movie leads to The Expendables, leads to Over the Top, leads to Quantum of Solace???
- Can you drink Kerosene? Duel Survival. Man, Woman Wild sucks!
- Jedi’s??? Really???
- Plastic Man. Underrated DC superhero? (Flaming Carrot comics geek speak proceeds)
- DaveCo story.
- Pliney acquired… And remincing about the Stone 10th annual Beerfest.
- Alanis isnt so ironic?
- Dave’s I know! Kids in the Hall tribute!
- Psychic listeners… We feel your vibes!
- Bloomington-Normal Beerfest still sucks… But they did have a Firkin of Oak Aged Flemish Sour from 2 Brothers!
- CHUD held back his Belgium home brew!
Beers on the show purchased at DaveCo liquors somewhere outside of Denver. Thanks to “Dave” at DaveCo. (He was not “THE” Dave… But a cool manager who hooked us up with fresh Pliney!) http://www.davecoliquors.com/