Pekin’s #1 podcast (very independent survey) is back at you for another special 1 beer edition. Sit back and wonder about the masses that struggle with the paltry beer selections in the gluten free section as we try an imported selection of this VERY narrow segment of the beer shelves.
Beer on the show: Nick Stafford’s Hambleton Ales, Toleration, (gluten free beer). http://www.hambletonales.co.uk/
- Its not a Russian River beer!
- Urine whiskey?
- Celiacs disease. Causing children not to thrive!!!
- Ordering poorly at Indian Restaurants.
- New Peoria Indian restaurant. CHUD has a theory about how the outside appearance is in complete opposite with the ethnic food served.
- Arthur Bryants BBQ in Kansas City Mo.
- British women…. Hot, and then not-so?
Beer on the show purchased at Friar Tuck in Peoria IL.
Get the episode here: http://traffic.libsyn.com/thebeerreport/TBR_-_Toleration.mp3