I had a problem with our hosting service for the site and was looking over a few things. We have a big gap in 2009 to 2010 in the posts on our “new” domain that was transferred eons ago. I thought, “Hey, we are doing shows right now, lets throw out some old vintage stuff and let people know we are still around” So… Thats what you have here. Enjoy. Have a cold one for us… OR a room temp one works as well. G
So its been a while since we were “that” dumb beer show out of Pekin… You’ll be glad to know we are back at the grindstone with more international stereotypes and TBR geographical knowledge to share. Tune in for a long show, we make up for our absence with some fun facts about Thomas Hardy, the Industrial Revolution and Aborigines.
Beers on the show: Bottleworks Krulecop, Jenlain, Super Baladin, Thomas Hardy’s Ale,
On the show:
- Cruel cops
- Beer Report Bucket!
- Closet space.
- Belgiumites vs. Germans vs. French brewers.
- Speaking Australian, Crocodile Dundee, and Aboriginal birth control.
- Italy absolved!
- TBR presents the Industrial Revolution.
- Budweiser’s new adman.
- Amy Winehouse.
- Nikki Six, DJ Ashba, and the 6AM Project.
- Don’t let CHUD store your beers!
- Thomas Hardy facts… CHUD’s rant on Tess of the D’urbervilles.
- Contest results.
- English porn talk.
Beers on the show purchased at Friar Tuck in Peoria and Bloomington IL.
Listen to it here: http://media.libsyn.com/media/thebeerreport/TBR40.mp3