Don’t count us out! Groucho and CHUD find a bit of time to sit down and knock out a quick, one beer show. Can we call it a one beer show when the brew in question is a “Near Beer”?
It was also a chance for us to talk Bourdain. We have been blown away by the suicide of Anthony Bourdain and it still eats at us that a guy that we all looked up to and idolized would throw it all away. CHUD and Groucho talk it over and try to make some sense of it.. But also pay tribute to what is his legacy.
Beer on the show: Bravus IPA
On the show:
- New equipment for recording?
- Auto racing in Florida.
- Groucho tries to get CHUD to identify that the beer is missing alcohol!!!!
- A little love for the “Near Beer”
- Anthony Bourdain and how his influence led to shows like ours.
- Guy thing?
- Hemmingway comparison?
- New place in Pekin? Long overdue! West Dublin Pub.
- Love for Maquets Railhouse.
- Bloomington is pissing CHUD off!
- So much brewery action in Bloomington Normal!!! Keg Grove… Little Beaver… White Oaks. My God Central Illinois. Drink some local beer… Somethings going to bust and dont realize the embarrassment of riches you have right now.
- Kemp’s Upper Tap love! If your near Lexington… Get there!
- CHUD hates midwest resturant service!
- Managers!!! Stop expediting!
- Flood warning!
- Bourdain might have liked this show??? lol. The “what-if’s” are very plausable!
- Groucho is not cleaning the turkey!
Thanks for listening! Lets hope its a shorter span before the next show!
Beer on the show provided by PJ… The man… The myth… The legend. Thanks for the brew!