Possibly the most frequent guest on the TBR is our superfan PJ. He is nearly acquired the title as guest-host! Its fine by us… He does a great job holding up this episode.
Groucho, as usual, is running around somewhere in the United States and finds out that PJ is close by and wants to do a show.
Recorded in the Dallas Airport Hyatt lobby bar… It doesn’t get much better than that! Does it? Groucho is thinking of doing a few episodes with folks with his remote setup, and will call those “One for the Road”. Look for more episodes like this in the future.
Beers on the show: Revolver Iron Head IPA, 4 corners Local Buzz, Rahr and Sons Texas Red Amber, Lakewood Temptress Imperial Milk Stout. All Dallas based beers… All delicious.
On the show:
- Brazilian Steakhouse eating strategies.
- Putting Fish in your jacket?
- PJ’s lecture on these stupid Texas u-turns!
- The Replublic of Texas!
- Stow and go??? Really PJ?
- Groucho jacked the order of the stops.
- Scotts Cheap Flights? PJ’s hookup.
- Oingo Boingo talk.
We get long on this one… But… Thats what bar hopping does to you!