Here is a gem from the end of last year. Groucho brought back a couple “Crowlers” from the Stone World Brewing Headquarters in Escondido California last fall. We drank these beers very quickly after arrival back to Central Illinois . This is the second show from that night… We got a little rocked and you can tell by the end of this one!
Beer on the show: Stone Jerkemon Go.
On the show:
- Crowler? Can I get a definition please?
- Pokemon Go… The future of our lives?
- The Wally Chair!
- TBR on the local radio?
- This beer is delicious! Groucho says its flat after a week… CHUD says its good.
- Sweaty Betty. “This beer tastes like sour corn!”
- The Schlafly Beer Dinner was the best beer dinner ever? Stephen Hale was special guest at Harvest Cafe.
- Bloomington Normal News. Destihl love. Beercade in Normal? Fatjacks is not CHUD’s favorite place on the weekends.
- Odabed and Issac’s… Groucho needs to check it out.
- Skinny pants? CHUD loves them!
- The hangover prayer vigil. Worship Stone.
- Internet sovereignty? THEBEERREPORT.COM
- Fake News? Oh God! Yes, we talk about it. Facebook Manipulation of the news for their algorithm testing.
- Fish are not screwing because of your antidepressants Seattle!
- The Greatest Generation would have kicked your ass!
- Groucho is a paid writer.
- Dad talk about infants.
- Family role models? Where have they gone?
- The new Pee Wee movies is hate filled according to CHUD.
- The Amish are multiplying. So Sayeth the CHUD.
- Ron Paul Seed garden would not have helped John Goodman in Cloverfield Lane.
- Meandering and dishing on Iron Maiden and other assorted topics fill the show out.
Beer on the show purchased at Stone Brewery. You owe it to yourself to get there!