Decade two, Episode one!
It sounds like a crappy droid name from Star Wars… And we bring that up during the show.
Beers on the show: Shorts Brewing Company – Space Rock Beer. Une Anee – Less is More, Une Anee – Devils Reign.
On the Show:
- Star Wars… Groucho says still sucks
- JJ Abrams might save it all.
- D2E1, our crappy robot name.
- Legolas is the Ted Nugent of Lord of the Rings.
- Tommy Shaw’s death nail! Damn Yankees.
- Like happy music? Dont have CHUD make your playlist!
- Dead Kennedy’s at 8? Too young?
- Last beer we had by Short’s blew up all over the place. We got bad beer. This beer tonight made up for it.
- Lots of beer in Central Illinois. Over-saturated maybe?
- CHUD makes official apology to DeStihl Brewing in Normal.
- Re-Fleshing? HP Lovecraft story.
- Groucho’s NE family vacation.
- Who should we share our 1996 Cantillon with? Mega Bottle share?
- Property Hunters is fixed!
- A whole level of child safety is ruining society.
- Don’t identify yourself by your feelings! Deep thoughts with Groucho & CHUD?
- Your feelings dont matter? Sometimes you think wrong thoughts and need to learn how to understand that. CHUD 2015
- Infantalizing – CHUDISM?
- Learning how to be weird!
- Evil Chad’s?
- OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
- CHUD had a kid? A chuddling? Bianca might be a bit of a fake?
- How the Bianca character took her place in the show.
- The struggle!
Beers on the show purchased at Friar Tuck in Peoria IL and Bud and Elsie’s in New Buffalo Michigan.
Direct Link to File: http://traffic.libsyn.com/thebeerreport/TBR77-d2e1.mp3