Bianca’s back, but she seems to have dialed down her annoyance meter… Longer show and less piercing shrieks make this show a nice mix of TBR lunacy and beer news.
Beers on the show: Destihl Here Gose Nothing and Destihl Flanders Red in cans!
On the show:
- Bianca… Nuff said.
- Bianca brings us beers that she refers to as vinegar.
- Ideas from Facebook:
- Growler materials
- Cheap Beers
- Beer pairings with Girl Scout Cookies
- Beer tasting at The Fox Pub
- Rob Rothgar
- The Jaycee’s Peoria International Beer Fest VIP Tent is April 18th!
- Craftbeer Fest at the Speakeasy Art Center for 2015!!!!
- Peoria Brewing Company show!
- Podcast Rap Battle! Craftbeerradio.com and Groucho have a twitter, Fiverr rap battle going on! Here are the clips.
- Fiverr theme songs!
- Destihl light and fluffy advertising on the cans… Does it work?
- Groucho is critical of the Flanders can.
- Larry Bell outrage! Innovation Brewing in Ashville NC.
- Beer Report ahead of the game when it comes to predicting that craftbrewers would start fighting each other.
- PR fail for Bell’s.
- Did Groucho get that right?
- Brewers are like drummers or guitar players?
- Newspaper websites suck. pop-ups and subscription tabs are choking out local sites. Who wants to do research if you have to go through that?
- Winter Fling? Uber Fling?
- SXSW meercatting??? CHUD explains his loathing of this!
- Online media lives forever.
- Dueschery? Word or not?
Beers on the show purchased in real life at Broadway Liquors in Pekin IL. Go there and buy craft beer!