Groucho just got back from the deep south! And what should he have in his suitcase??? Beer of course! Only one beer was deemed good enough to bring back as the representative of Florida’s brewing scene. But we did find a few other unique brews while we were at it.
Beers on the show: Cigar City Jai Alai India Pale Ale, Sweetwater Brewing Red Hot Mama – Dank Tank – Imperial Red Ale, Mission Brewing Dark Seas Russian Imperial Stout.
On the show:
- We are frontrunners for Tazewell County Podcasters of the Year!
- Groucho avoids the polar vortex! Never did find Disneyworld!
- Fort Myers talk.
- Miami in August… Hells *sshole???
- Show ideas solicited.
- Canadian suck? Who knew?
- Trout… Salmon… The same fish? Beer Report Fact!
- Java Stout! Groucho is getting old!
- Twitter rant? Follow the Iron sheik!
- Satanic sculpture at the Oklahoma State House.
- Sam Adams vs. Lagunitas! Then we get distracted, and come back around to it after the Dark Seas read.
- Skunked beer from Sweetwater!!!! Boo!
- Groucho’s Hangover story about San Diego.
- Reverb read of Dark Seas!
- Need to hang with Brain Gravy crowd on chat!!!
- Jim Koch, craft brewer?
- Florida, wasteland of beer… Big shocker!
- Long talk about craft brewer vs. craft brewer from our Sam Adams talk.
- Peoria Brewing Company. Groucho got some insider information. Todd Hayes, thank you!
- Show at Peoria Brewing?
- CHUD is dating again… Lets hear about it!
- The “Old Tupperware Date”
- Mazzy Star make-out dream…
- Duck Dynasty?
Beers on the show picked up at Publix and Total Wine & More in Fort Myers Florida. The skunked beer was probably sitting in the Total Wine store for a year! Shame on them for keeping that on the shelf! The folks at Sweetwater deserve decent representation of their product!