Groucho and CHUD make the short drive to Delavan IL to share some amazing beers with The Exchange GM, Kevin. As usual, Kevin’s enthusiasm for all things beer grabs us all and we take in some amazing beers.
Is this the first of many shows at the Exchange? Not if we drink this heavy every time!
Beers on the show:
5 Rabbit Five Lizard Ale, Southern Tier Live, 8 Wired Brewing company Hotwired IPA, Cambridge Brewing Company Sargent Pepper, Revolution Brewing Eugene Porter,
On the show:
- Kevin gives us the low down on The Exchange! Its his baby!
- Monsters U has brought a second coming to Kevin’s mispronounced youth.
- CHUD comments on NSA snooping. No more Al Quada searches!
- Kevin gives a shout out to 30 30 Coffee company about their Maple Hop Latte.
- Rhodell collaboration ale with 30 30 is given a bit of a plug as well.
- TheChive.com shows that todays youth care nothing about personal information!
- Paula Deen controversy.
- CHUD is officially cancer free!!!!!
- 8 Bit tat’s.
- Farm to Table bar menu??? Kevin Explains!
- Gin, Strawberry, Rhubarb and Lemon Martini?
- Kevin’s cherry was burst on June 27th.
- Thomas Mather’s Distillery will be the destination to see in Delavan soon!
- Late love for Seth and the rest of the Delavan crew that takes brilliant care of you at Harvest, Hometown and the Exchange.
Beers on the show graciously shared by The Exchange. Revolution Brewing and Darklord brought in by Groucho.
Be sure to visit the Exchange! They are open 7 days a week and will never disappoint!
Intro and outro music: Summertime Clothes by Animal Collective
Oh, and for you purists… That bottle in the bar is not a 2009 Darklord… I know this. Give me a better image of a 2009 to steal from on google and I will make it perfect next time!
Direct link to the show: http://traffic.libsyn.com/thebeerreport/TBR_Special_Edition_-_The_Exchange.mp3