Epic long show! 80 minutes… Savor it until 2012! CHUD swings by to record one more show before the end of the year. Grab a few and listen in while we listen to some Christmas music and drink some amazing beer!
Beers on the show: Newcastle Winter IPA, 3 Floyds 2007 Behemoth, Dalton Brewing Cerberus Russian Imperial Stout 2011.
On the show:
- Classic Everclear Channel – CHUDco Christmas record advertisement.
- Holiday show miss-start… Where is Dino?
- Newcastle PR firm and creating buzz.
- Sailor Jerry and Newcastle Brown = The Castle Jerry boilermaker
- Hoopmaster is MIA.
- Love for the Newcastle and how this beer works when are sitting in the current English pub.
- Kudos to you CHUD.
- Beer Advocate event visited by Groucho at Kellehers in Peoria. The Beer Report’s beers did pretty decent.
- Apology to the entire population of Russia for the last show and our support of Vlad Putin.
- Screw aging the beers!
- DeStihl (Normal) on New Years Eve?
- Homebrewing love.
- Tried that beer yet Kevin? Go Seahawks!
- Lets get back to O’Fallon Brewery to deliver some beer!
- Stone Beer Fest 2012???
- Zombie Christmas.
- Zombies Suck now!
- Chinese Vampire generation.
- Euro has got to crash!!!
- We need a new planet to exploit.
- No sympathy for the 99%. Look around the rest of the world!
- Last Star Fighter reference… Kudos to those who knew that one!
- Hipster Christmas albums.
- Dino… The king of Cool.
- Bonus Beer Bob… He’s metal, and his stories ARE better than yours… And he DID do all that cool stuff! The most interesting man in the world!
- CHUD gives Bob’s beer the re-verb lead-in.
- Chocolate Velvet Cake beer?
- Homebrewing is like underground black-metal tapes.
- Christmas movies. Muppets are commies.
- Beer Safari Christmas Videos… Remember when???
- Don’t go throwing Port wine around hoping to make a decent beer!
- TBR toastes Jimmy Carter!
- Trans Siberian Transexuals.
- The Killers, Hot Fuss.
- THANK YOU! Toast to 2012 and many thanks to our listening public!
Christmas music on the show by She & Him, Sufjan Stevens, Bowling for Soup, Dean Martin, Slow Club, 3 Redneck Tenors, They Might be Giants, The Killers.