Beers on the show: Trailshead Red, Ayinger Oktoberfest, O’Fallon Goats Breath
On this show:
- Reggie exhumed
- Pilgrims rock!
- Bed boards?
- Chud taking his cat to the vet.
- Perve German bartenders surrounded by birds.
- We hate the Swiss.
- CHUD is waiting for Armageddon.
- Boiler power!
- Wheres Margaret?
- Listener emails.
- Gay bars.
- Darth Maul rides a Vespa.
- Goat stories.
- “I’ll take occult definitions for $500 Alex”.
- O’fallon loves beer!
- Debbie Gibson is Pregnant with my 2 headed love child.
- Drunk dialing (619) 239 KING.
- WE ARE ADULTS NOW!!!
Trailshead beer was brought back from the Brewpub in Missouri, Ayinger was a gift from Dominic and the O’fallon was purchased at Friar Tuck in Peoria.
This “Turned into Karaoke” show can be downloaded here: http://media.libsyn.com/media/thebeerreport/TBR37.mp3