A surprise episode? It was for Groucho, imagine his shock when he went to produce episode 35, and a mystery show appeared. Recorded immediately after show 34, this show started off as some kind of recap of TBR, and steadily downgraded into an F-Bomb fest by Groucho as we got closer to 3AM!
The first 8 minutes are all about what the Beer Report is… Or has been! Listen and be bored by our recap of what we do.
If you can make it to about 20 minutes… After CHUD and AB have a little relationship talk… You will be amazed by some classic TBR talk. Complete political incorrectness!!! Be warned… No one is safe!
Beers on the show, Schlenkerla Rauchbier Marzen, Black Sun Stout by 3 Floyds Brewing.
On the show:
- Recap of what the The Beer Report is, and what to expect.
- (Madhatter mistakenly credited to Victory… Its from New Holland!)
- AB likes here Wal-Mart donuts.
- AB and CHUD still fighting.
- Sams Choice… Sams Dead!
- Leaded Thomas Trains.
- Low tolerance of AB. Cheap date?
- CHUD has to rewire an outlet.
- Jiminy Cricket… Homeless or Uptown?
- Paris Hilton (One Month late!).
- Terrorists. Westernized Jihadists.
- Racism in Pekin.
- White on White hate.
- Barry Bonds pulling a Chris Benoit?
- Freemasons and Jew-bala.
Beers on the show purchased at Broadway Liquors in Pekin IL, and Sam’s Wine & Spirits across from Goose Island on the North side of Chicago.
Intro music by Too Much Joy… http://www.sayhername.com/