Groucho sits down with Chris Lennert from Left Hand at Old Chicago for a few minutes…
Chris was totally cool! To be honest… We have a higher opinion of Left Hand after meeting Chris and trying some of the specialty offering he was packing! More-so from meeting him. If he is the VP of Ops… Then that must be a great place to work!
Its only 4 megs or so… And not exactly the best recording… The autojukebox kicked right in as we were talking!
Thanks to Specialty Distributing and Old Chicago in Peoria for setting up this event!
At the request of someone… We let the Hoopmaster join in on Ep 32. (Have you noticed a trend? About every 10 or shows or so?) If you are looking for stale jokes, lots of ripping on Groucho, and lots of testosterone fueled bravado… This is the show for you!
Beers on the show: Three Floyd’s – Pride and Joy, Roots Organic Brewing – Woody’s Organic IPA, Sierra Nevada – Pale Ale.
- CONTEST – www.thebeerreport.com for details
- The Peoria Beerfest.
- The Hoopmaster poker report.
- Bob Barker & Howie Mandell.
- Pet OnStar.
- Placebo taste test.
- Ribbon Observation.
- Fuck lacing!
- CHUD has lost the rage!
- Dutch ovens.
- Yard care and Cob Houses?
- The Founders Glass – Drunk kids in Grand Rapids Michigan.
Pride & Joy purchased at Friar Tuck in Bloomington IL, Woody’s IPA was a gift from Rick at Pacific Brew News, Sierra Nevada purchased at Broadway Liquors in Pekin IL.
Click here for this Epic Summer Sequel! http://media.libsyn.com/media/thebeerreport/TBR32.mp3
Seems like the cool thing to do… Empty out some stouts before summer hits! We are just closing ranks with the other podcasts!!!
This show is long… kinda meandering… And definitely over the top with the sound effects later in the show! Groucho would like to apologize in advance for singing Elton!
Beers on the show: Millstream Brewing – Stout, North Coast Brewing – Old Number 38, Bells Kalamazoo Stout, Anderson Valley Brewing – Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout, Founders – Kentucky Breakfast Stout.
- Listener mail from Estel.
- The origins of IPA.
- Pierre Cellis’ beers… The greatest, or the greatest marketing campaign?
- Anheuser Busch’s Bare-knuckle stout. (Not tried on the show).
- RateBeer check sheet.
- Everclearchannel… The rumor mill.
- 21 lessons to stop masturbating (Per a Mormon memo).
- CONTEST!!! See www.thebeerreport.com for details on cool Hobgoblin stuff!
- Grindhouse – One brothers review.
- A banal rant?
- Messed up labels on the Barney Flats Stout.
- I’m sooooooo gay!
- Elton John karaoke.
- Beer Report Facts! Mormons run Nevada?
- Groucho & CHUD’s 5th grade pep talk.
- Wychwood information lesson.
- What if aliens could get Kentucky Breakfast Stout.
Beers on the show purchased at Friar Tuck in Peoria IL
Click here to listen to this too long of a show!
Be sure to check out our vidcasts and contest at www.thebeerreport.com. Also, check out other great beer podcasts at www.beersafari.com