OK, lets try this again!
On tap this week… Rolling Rock! Just in time for the big buy-out. Groucho & CHUD try out some of the pride of Latrobe before its brewed in New Jersey at an Anhieser Busch brewery.
- Partywithjoe.com, he was a Rolling Rock sponsored website, but that has since passed.
- Spoon and Sickpuppy from Shouldidrinkthat.com get some love because they live in Pennsylvania. (Sorry Craft Beer Radio, we forgot in the heat of the moment!)
- Ben Roethlisberger and motorcycles
Look for a new Vidcast soon!
We are sooooo weak. What podcast would succumb to the pressure of other shows to give a beer a 2nd chance? Ours! After hearing reviews of this beer come back to the contrary of our previous tasting, we give the Maudite a shot at redemption. (Something those “loggers” in the canoe never got!)
Beers on the show: Unibroue Maudite, Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat Ale and Three Floyd’s Alpha King Pale Ale.
- The Homeless could not be with us… Sorry Marky Mark!
- Big Foamy Head gets praise for inspiring us to retry the Maudite.
- Hard names to write in the snow.
- CBR listener Jean Luc, lets us use his pronunciation key for the Unibroue.
- CHUD brings a clip from Craft Beer Radio that he enjoyed.
- Jeffrey T from The Good Beer Show submits a promo.
- All other shows have theme music.
- Party with Joe. The whole range of emotions!
Yes, we know Canada is not a socialist state… It just wants to be!
Beers on the show purchased at Friar Tuck in Peoria IL.